ADVENT at ST. JAMES THE FISHERMAN
· December 3rd ADVENT RETREAT, 9:00am to 12:00pm. Come help us complete the beautiful Stations of the Cross that will adorn our church.
· December 9th - 6:00pm. BLESSING OF THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS by Bishop Peter Eaton. (Pot Luck gathering afterwards in Parish Hall)
· December 10th - 4:00pm: Confirmations/Receptions by Bishop Peter Eaton at St. Columba, 451 52nd Street Gulf, Marathon, FL 33050.
· December 11th: Young Montagnard (Vietnamese) Ambassadors to attend our 10:00am Liturgy and share about their mission. Lunch to follow in our Parish Hall.
· Ladies Christmas Dinner - Thursday, December 15 - Island Grill (Details to follow)
· Holiday CLEAN-UP DAY - TBA
CHRISTMAS EVE: 6 & 10:00pm
CHRISTMAS DAY: 9:00am
St. James the Fisherman - MM 87.5 in Islamorada
We are an Episcopal Community of Faith living our common lives in hope!
We invite you to explore Christianity with us,
To grow with us, to proclaim Christ with us,
To love and serve Christ with us.
We are dreaming of a world of infinite possibility,
Building a world in which our gifts are fully used,
Listening to the Spirit calling us into action.
8:00AM - Holy Communion
10:00AM - Holy Communion – with music
Sunday School (all ages) - 10:00AM service
Children's Chapel– 9:00 a.m. in the Church
12 Step Liturgy
Monday - Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
Mile Marker 87.5 Bayside in the fabulous Florida Keys
Mailing Address: PO Box 509, Islamorada, FL 33036
When you view the live version of this page, you will see a form in place of this box. Double-click on this placeholder box to change which form displays. To remove this form from the page, select this box and hit the delete key.